Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 1

The Challenge? Cleaning my room, which in the words of my mom looks like some kind of hoarder's lair.

Covered with bags full of fabric and other supplies from JoAnn fabrics, WalMart, and just about every other craft store in the Daytona area, my room is a mess. If you've ever seen the movie "Howl's Moving Castle", it pretty much looks like Howl's bedroom. Cleaning my room is not as easy as putting stuff away and getting rid of others. It includes that and making things out of the fabric that I have been storing as I originally planned. Not only that, but I also have to clean out all the fabric and half-completed projects that are laying all over the living room.
First activities:
-the French motif backpack that I was going to make for my sister before she left, then before she came back, and now when I can finish it
-pink flower scrub top for one of the nurses at the clinic that I go to
-that purple and gold dragon corset that is missing a zipper

No comments:

Post a Comment